Very comfortable liner glove made with a soft and supple Lycra that contours to the hand.
The design is simple but effective. A firm fitting stretch fabric allows for a snug fit as these gloves are designed to be worn under existing gloves or mitts. . These heated gloves have been used from jumping from a balloon 30km high, and used in a world record cold water dive (169 meter deep).
Recommended for use with un-insulated glove. If you currently wear a firm fitting glove, it is unlikely that these liners will fit underneath. We recommend to start with the liner and then to purchase a glove that fits comfortably over the top.
Like all our gloves, the Heated Glove Liner can also be powered directly through the integrated cuff plugs of the Gerbing Heated Premium Jacket Liner.
- Heats entire length of each finger including the thumb and back of the hand
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff for comfortable fit
- Lifetime Warranty on heating elements
- Supplied with Battery hook-up and Long Y-Lead
- Please not that this product does NOT contain the Hypora Lining and it therefore not waterproof.